Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to 1503MFRPH
Torque Wrench (1/2" Dr, 20-150ft/lb, Metal Handle)
1/2" drive, Micro-Adjustable, Dual Scale, Click-Type. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
- Dual Scale (English and Nm)
- Ratcheting Head with Quick Release Button for easy socket removal
- Positive Lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read Laser marked scales
- Most feature Quick Release Buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Acurracy ± 3% Clockwise Direction, from 20-100% full-scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6789 Standards
- Individually Serialized with matching Certificate of Calibration tracaeable to N.I.S.T.
1 year from date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship
- Torque Range: 20 - 150 ft.-lbs.
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Increments: 1 ft.-lbs.