Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Torque Wrench (1/2" Dr, 30-250ft/lb, Comfort-grip Handle)
1/2" drive, Micro-Adjustable, Dual Scale, Click-Type. The comfort-grip handle series features an ergonomically designed grip that is tough, durable, and comfortable to operate. While sharing all the same rugged internal components with the metal handle wrench, the comfort-grip series adds a smooth polymer grip.
- Dual Scale (English and Nm)
- Ratcheting Head with Quick Release Button for easy socket removal
- Positive Lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read Laser marked scales
- Most feature Quick Release Buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy ± 4% CW, ± 6% CC of indicated value, CW, from 20-100% full-scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME standards, ISO 6789 Standards
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
1 year from date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Torque Range: 30 - 250 ft.-lbs. (47 - 332 Nm)
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Dimensions (A x B x C x D): 24.4" x 1.7" x 1.4" x 1.4"