Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Automatic Car Polisher
The automatic car polisher produces a consistent, high-quality polish on each vehicle. Car polishing is an ideal way to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. Complete training and marketing tips are available to establish your detail center. The hydraulic system provides easy operation and minimum maintenance - allows fingertip adjustments for each polishing pad.
- Buffs to a protective floss without streaks, swirls, or burn marks
- Patented hydraulic-powered, air-controlled, (5) cloth-brush operation - as gentle as a hand's touch
- Low maintenance aluminum frame
- Lustre-Renu polish, specially formulated for the care of used car surfaces, cleans and smooths the painted surface and leaves a tough, high-gloss finish
- Premier paint protector for new cars puts a chemically bonded layer of super-hard protection between a vehicle and the elements
- One operator can turn over (25) perfectly polished vehicles per day
- Installs as a drive-in/back-out or as a drive-thru
Thirteen (13) month parts & labor
- Electrical Service: 15 hp motor, 60 amp, 3 phase, 208/230 or 460 volt
- Compressed Air: Minimum 80 p.s.i., 4 c.f.m.