Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Advanced PosiTector 200 B Ultrasonic Coating Thickness Gage
Non-destructively measures paint thickness on automotive plastic bumpers, fascias, and other exterior and interior parts.
- Ready to measure - no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display - ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) included
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- Sealed USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC for viewing and updating software
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistent - weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- High contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Measure the total thickness of a coating system or up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system. Also features graphic readout for detailed analysis of the coating system.
- Storage of 100,000 readings from multiple probes in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches
- Graphics mode with screen capture
- Live graphing of measurement data
- WiFi technology wirelessly synchronizes with PosiSoft.net and downloads software updates
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology for data transfer to a mobile device running the PosiTector App or optional portable printer
- Batch/Reading annotation - add notes and change batch names with onscreen QWERTY keyboard
- Able to measure paint thickness on automotive plastic bumpers, fascias, and other exterior and interior parts accurately.
- DFLPRB200B PosiTector 200B Probe
- DFLGELT Ultrasonic couplant gel
- DFLSTDSHIM Non-certified precision plastic shims (set of 5)
- DFLLENSHIELD Protective lens shield (set of 5)
- PosiTector gage body
- Protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Wrist strap
- (3) AAA alkaline batteries
- Convenient carrying case
- USB cable
- PosiSoft Software
- Long Form Certificate
- DFLSTDCSS Certified precision plastic shims (set of 8)
- Typical Applications: Automotive paint on plastic
- Minimum Layer Thickness (for multiple-layer applications only): 0.5 mil, 13 μm (dependent on material being tested)
- Probe: 200B
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 5.25" x 1.1"
- Measurement Range (polymer coatings): 0.5 - 40 mils, 13 - 1000 μm
- Accuracy: +/- (0.1mil + 3% of reading), +/- (2μm + 3% of reading)
- Weight: 5 oz. without batteries
- The PosiTector 200 B internal software (firmware) can be updated by simply connecting it via USB to an internet connected computer running PosiSoft Desktop. Performing periodic updates ensure your gage has the latest features and functionality.
- It is recommended that the ultrasonic couplant gel is wiped clean from the probe surface after each use. A soft dry or damp cloth is recommended for cleaning.
- Full Guide Manual - https://dl.defelsko.com/pdf/manuals/200-FullGuide-3.2.pdf
- Quick Guide Manual - https://dl.defelsko.com/pdf/manuals/200_QuickGuide-v3.4.pdf
- Web Manual - https://dl.defelsko.com/html-p/p200_web_manual.php