Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
AutoComp Elite™ PRO Brake Lathe
The Hunter AutoComp Elite™ On-Car Brake Lathe system keeps your brake service a cut above the rest. This is the first brake lathe to introduce Hunter’s revolutionary Anti-Chatter Technology to provide a smoother surface finish. The AutoComp Elite™ virtually eliminates the buildup of vibration (chatter) that can occur when machining rotors at a fixed speed. The AutoComp Elite™ can service each rotor in less than nine minutes and also utilizes exclusive precision machining and Hunter’s patented Variable-Speed Drive System to service rotors at the fastest possible speed without sacrificing quality.
- Automatic Compensation
- Directly determines compensation and eliminates ‘wandering’
- Consistent compensation times average under 12 seconds
- Touchscreen Interface
- Intuitive touchscreen interface simplifies lathe operation
- On-board training videos
- Adapter and vehicle specification lookup
- Anti-Chatter Technology (ACT)
- Oscillates machining speed to prevent buildup of vibration (chatter)
- No bands or other devices required
- Variable-Speed Drive System
- Avoid differential lock-ups by cutting at lower speed
- No need to disassemble drive train
- Convenient Controls
- Control lathe operation via the on-board control panel or tablet interface
- Controls are always upright and easy to read on both sides
- Track cutting bit usage to ensure cut quality and minimize expense
- Precise Machining
- Unique, stepped cutting pattern prevents radial “push-out” effect
- True one cut pass
- No sanding needed
- Reverse Rotation
- Service more vehicles with significant driveline drag
- Turn axles that can only be turned in reverse
- HUN1754921 Adaptor - 4 slot covers most vehicles with 4 lug bolt patterns;
4x98 mm, 4x100 mm, 4x4.00", 4x4.25", 4x110mm, 4x4.50", 4x114.3 mm, 4x120 mm
- HUN1754931 Adaptor - 5 slot covers most vehicles with 5 lug bolt patterns;
5x100 mm, 5x4.25", 5x110 mm, 5x112 mm, 5x4.50", 5x114.3 mm, 5x115 mm, 5x120 mm, 5x4.75"
- HUN1754981 Adaptor - OCL #15 covers misc. vehicles with 5x130 mm, 5x135 mm,
5x150 mm, 5x160 mm bolt patterns
- HUN1754991 Adaptor - OCL #16 3x4.50", 3x114.3 mm, 3x115 mm, 6x135 mm
- HUN1755021 Adaptor - OCL #19 covers misc. vehicles with 4x5.50", 5x5.50",
6x5.50" bolt patterns
- HUN1755031 Adaptor - OCL #20 recommended for late model 4x4 with
non-protruding hubs. 5x5.00", 6x5.00"
- HUN1755041 Adaptor - OCL #22 6x130 mm, 6x132 mm
- HUN1755061 Adaptor - OCL #24 5x105 mm, 6x120 mm
Call the Hunter Customer Service Department at 1-800-448-6848 for specific warranty information.
- Rotor Diameter: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Motor: 1.5 hp (1.12 kw) at 3450 rpm
- Trolley Dimensions: : 27.3" W x 30" L (693 mm W x 762 mm L)
- Power Requirements: 115V, 15A, 60Hz, 1 ph NEMA 5-15P plug provided (230 V, 50-60 Hz optional)
- Spindle Speed: : Adjustable and auto variable (ACT), 0-150 rpm reversible
- Included Tablet: : 7" display with Android® OS
- Lathe Dimensions: : 20" W x 15" H x 27" L (508 mm W x 381 mm H x 686 mm L)
- Rotor Max Width: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Feed Distance: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Max Runout Compensation: .020" (0.5 mm)
- Spindle Height, High Range: : 24.5"- 40.5" (622 - 1029 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 302 lbs.
- Spindle Height, Low Range: : 20.25" - 36.25" (514 - 921 mm)
- Meets Honda/Acura on-car brake rotors refinishing requirements, the only approved method to refinish front rotors. Refer to Service Bulletin 00-088 for Honda, and 00-037 for Acura.