Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Torque Wrench (1/2" Dr, 30-250ft/lb, Metal Handle)
1/2" drive, Micro-Adjustable, Dual Scale, Click-Type. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy ± 4% CW, ± 6% CC of indicated value, CW, from 20-100% full-scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME standards, ISO 6789 Standards
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
1 year from date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Torque Range: 30 - 250 ft.-lbs. (47 - 332 Nm)
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Dimensions (A x B x C x D): 24.4" x 1.7" x 1.4" x 1.4"