Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to 401SM
Torque Screwdriver (Micro-Adjustable)
Torque settings are easily and accurately changed with a unique adjusting knob and easy-to-read window scale. Adjusting the screwdriver is simple. Just pull out the adjusting knob to unlock, turn to the desired setting, then push the knob in until it clicks!
Positive locking knob makes accidental setting changes impossible. Automatic lock in counterclockwise direction makes fastener removal a snap.
- Positive locking pull down adjustment knob
- Trilobular comfort grip
- Universal 1/4" hex bit holder with strong rare earth magnet
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch
- Easy-to-read window scale
- Light weight ease-of-use
- Automatic lock in counterclockwise direction
- Accuracy ±6% clockwise direction, from 20-100% of full scale
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- GMB3042 Power Drive Adapter
1 year from date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Dimensions: 1.2" W x 5.1" L (30mm W x 130mm L)
- Increments: 0.5 in. lb.
- Torque Range: 5-40 in. lb