Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Preset Torque Wrench
Pre-set torque wrench designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations.
- Factory Pre-Set models are set at the factory to the factory to the customer's specified torque setting, and are furnished with a Certificate of Calibration
- Please specify desired torque setting when order is placed
- Featuring a durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses universal round shank heads
- Audible click and feel in pulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use
- Accuracy: ± 4% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107. 14-2004, ISO 6789
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Torque Range: 15 - 75 ft./lb.
- Shank Size: J