Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Torque Wrench, Classic Series (1/4" Dr, 0-75in.lb, 0-9 Nm)
3/8" drive, Dual Scale, Dial-indicating Type. The CLASSIC series offers a body design that provides durability and performance.
- Sturdy body construction insures durability
- Easy to read laser marked dual scale
- Large, easy-to-read dial is shock resistant and protected by a tough metal guard
- Memory needle retains highest torque reading applied *
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW direction
- Accuracy ± 3% from 20-100% of full scale, both directions
- Individually serialized with matching Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
Note:* The Memory Needle Dial acts as an indicator of how much torque has been applied. The pointer needle returns to zero but the memory needle remains at the highest applied torque value.
1 year from date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship
- Torque Range: 0 - 75 in. lb. (0 - 9 Nm)
- Increments: 1 in. lb. (.2 Nm)