Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Combustible Gas Leak Detector
The ACT790A Combustible Gas Leak Detector finds leaks in fuel and exhaust systems plus verifies the integrity of fuel storage containers. The digital display is independent from the audio alarm and sensitivity level, allowing the precise pinpointing of the leak source. Detectable compounds include Acetylene, Iso-Butane (R600a), Methane, Ethane (R170), Propane (R290), Hydrogen, Acetone, Methanol, and Gasoline.
- Detects all Hydrocarbon and other combustible gases
- Flashing probe LED visual leak indicator
- Unique numeric leak size indicator
- Long-life stable sensor
- Low battey indicator
- Instantaneous response time after initial <10 second warm-up
- 3 adjustable sensitivity levels (low, mid, high)
- Audio mute function
- Automatic calibration and reset to ambient
- Comfortable sanoprene grip
- MSHA Approved (Certified for Intrinsic Safety) and CE Certified
- Leak standard included
- Hith-impact injection molded instrument case
- Methane sensitivity <10 ppm
- Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Made in USA
- Combustible Gas Leak Detector (not available by itself)
- 4 AA alkaline batteries (not shown)
- ACT790-1 Sensor
- ACT790-2 Sensor Cover
- ACT790-3 Test Vial
- ACT790-4 Instrument Case
- ZACT790 Instruction Manual
One (1) year.
- Propane sensitivity specified: <10 ppm
- Battery type: 4 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Sensor life: 300+ hours
- Methane sensitivity specified: <10 ppm
- Probe length: 17"
- Unit width: 2" (at widest point)
- Detectable gases (partial list): Methane, propane, ethane, butane, hydrogen, ethylene, ethanol, iso-butane, NOL, gasoline, acetylene, methyl ether, ammonia, H. sulfide, industrial solvents, benzene, acetone, toluene, xylene
- Battery life: 20 hours (continuous run time)
- Unit length: 10 3/8"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Replaces the Matheson Tri-Gas leak detector seen in the Civic GX service manual and offered through the Tool Loan program.
- Refer to the Civic GX service manual for when to use a combustible gas leak detector.
- Because of it's affordability the ACT790A Combustible Gas Leak Detector will not be available for loan.