Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Tire Changer, Electric
The AMMAPX90E was designed to change the toughest runflats and extra-large custom wheels with ease. Without strenuous effort and without damage to expensive custom wheels. Not only are these tough jobs made easy, but the AMMAPX90E makes quick and efficient work of conventional tires and wheels. The Coats AMMAPX90E provides a path to increased shop efficiency and profitability, enabling you to service virtually any job that comes in your shop.
The AMMAPX90E can handle nearly any application, with the ability to service wheels from 9" to 30" externally and without the need for additional adapters. At the same time it provides an ergonomic user experience with intuitive and easy to operate features, so that you can focus on changing tires without complicated training issues. Capacity, Productivity, and Protection—the AMMAPX90E delivers on all counts.
- Large clamping capacity
- Hi torque electric turntable
- Three position bead loosener
- Integrated wheel lift
- Duckhead® roller
- Horizontal power rollers
- Ergonomically positioned foot pedals & helper controls
- AMM85000269 Duckhead - nylon mount/demount head, 2pk
- AMM183606 Bead loosener shoe sock, 2pk
- AMM183605 Lift tool sock, RC-TC, 10pk
- AMM183604 Quilted clamp sock, RC-TC, 10pk
- AMM181354 Tire bead lifting tool
- AMM106259 Lube bottle
- AMM000491 Lube applicator
- AMMAPXPAXACC PAX accessory kit
Tire Changer - One year on most parts; 90 days on air chuck, belts, & gauges; five years on transmission
Consumable items - Not warranted
- Maximum rim diameter: 9" - 30" External; 11" - 32" Internal
- Maximum rim width: 16" maximum
- Maximum tire diameter: 44" maximum
- Electric drive system: 2HP high-torque, 110v, single phase, 25 amp.
- Air source (Electric Model): 2HP compressor, 110 to 175 PSI, 5 SCFM @ 150 PSI
- Bead loosening: Exclusive hand actuated 8" dual action cylinder design for wheels up to 16" wide.
- Operating footprint: 90" x 102"
- Shipping weight: 1,510 lbs.