Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Power Fastener Hex Extractor, 10 mm
Extracts hex head, socket head, round head, and other fasteners. 1/4" universal hex shank is ideal for use with cordless, air or electric drills, impact wrenches, nut runners, and hand tools.
- Allows removal of both fasteners with stripped 10 mm heads, as well as T-30 torx fasteners that are stripped. T-30 torx fasteners are used to secure Safety Restrain System (SRS) devices.
- The small diameter of this fastener extractor allows for use in tight spaces such as the side openings of steering wheels where T-30 torx fasteners are located.
- Power groove allows for use with quick change adapters.
- Reverse spiral flutes hold on to the most elusive fastener heads resulting in maximum gripping power.
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability.
- High carbon steel shank is larger than most fastener shanks and resists torsional shear.
Safely remove stripped 10 mm and T-30 fasteners.
Warranted for defects in material and workmanship only.
- Material: High carbon steel
- Size: 10 mm
- Use to remove stripped T-30 torx SRS system fasteners.