Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Hydro Filter 70 Water Reclaim System
Broadway's "Hydro 70" water reclaim system is designed for automatic car washes that handle up to 100 cars per day. The cyclonic separation used to clean the water removes particles up to 70 microns in size and produces approximately 35 gallons per minute. The unit is wall mounted for minimal space and is- pre-plumbed and pre-wired for easy installation. This low volume, low maintenance system is perfect for end users looking to reduce water consumption and lower upfront access fees enforced by local municipalities.
NOTE: Requires underground water trap system. Contact us for blueprints. Local contractor will need to install and plumb underground holding tanks.
- Dimensions: 46" h x 40" w x 13" d
- Electrical service: 220/230 volt AC, 1 phase, 60 Hz, 20 amp breaker (12 amp running load)
- Water: 2" suction line discharge pressure at 40 p.s.i.
- Water Clarity: 70 microns
- Water Volume: 35 gallons per minute at 35 psi
- Designed For: Inbay Automatics
- Basic Requirements: 3 phase, 20 amps, 208/230 or 460 volt, 1" city water line, 25 gpm at 40 psi
- Separation Method: Cyclone Separator
- Indeal Wash Volume: 100 Cars Per Day