Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
R-134a and R-1234yf Yellow Jacket® Contaminated Refrigerant Recovery Machine
Specifically designed to remove contaminated refrigerant from vehicles that are equipped with R-134a and R-1234yf MVACs. Motor vehicle air conditioner (MVAC) refrigerants can become contaminated from outside elements, other refrigerants from improper servicing, or in many other ways. If you have identified that the refrigerant in the vehicle you are servicing is contaminated, you must recover it before repairing or recharging. The best way to recover contaminated or unfamiliar refrigerants is with a recover-only unit designed to remove these refrigerants.
- Twin cylinder 1/2 hp oil-less compressor and gravity drain condenser
- No need to regulate the inlet; compressor is capable of handling both liquid and vapor refrigerants
- Unique “Y” hose assembly that recovers from the low-side and high-side of the vehicle simultaneously
- Hose kit includes all necessary hoses and couplers for servicing R-134a and R-1234yf MVAC systems
- Safe venting of case interior prior to start up
- Low pressure bypass for recovery of leak-free systems
- Low pressure switch stops recovery above ambient pressure for leaking systems to prevent pulling air into recovery cylinders
- 80% tank full shut-off safety harness prevents over filling of recovery tank
- Oil separator and oil measure bottle for system oil removal measurement
- For protection, high pressure shut-off switch turns the unit off automatically if the pressure rises above 350 p.s.i.
- Inlet filter screen stops debris from getting inside unit
- Maximum air flow and cool running even in high ambient temperatures
- High efficiency fan keeps air moving across condenser
- High pressure switch with automatic reset, tank overfill sensor, and external circuit breaker
- High strength HDPE case for lightweight, portable and rugged use
- LED indicators simplify recovery information
- Certified to meet SAE J2851, conforms to UL 1963
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- CCI37826 R-134a and R-1234yf Contaminated Auto Recovery Cylinder
- CCI37827 R-134a and R-1234yf Contaminated Auto Recovery Hose Kit
Three year warranty on the compressor, one year warranty on all other parts.
- Capabilities: Vapor, liquid recover
- Amps: 8A full load
- Shipping dimensions: 22.5"W x 29.5"H x 15.5"L
- High-pressure shut-off: 350 p.s.i. - auto reset
- Power source: 115V / 60Hz
- Shipping weight: 70 lbs.
- Refrigerants: Contaminated R-134a and R-1234yf
- Compressor: 1/2 hp oil-less, twin cylinder
- Operating temperature: 40° to 122°F (4° to 50°)