Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Standard PosiTector 200 B Ultrasonic Coating Thickness Gage
Non-destructively measures paint thickness on automotive plastic bumpers, fascias, and other exterior and interior parts.
- Ready to measure - no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display - ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) included
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- Sealed USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC for viewing and updating software
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistent - weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- High contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Measure the total thickness of a coating system
- Storage of 250 readings per probe - stored readings can be viewed or downloaded
- Able to measure paint thickness on automotive plastic bumpers, fascias, and other exterior and interior parts accurately.
- DFLPRB200B PosiTector 200B Probe
- DFLGELT Ultrasonic couplant gel
- DFLSTDSHIM Non-certified precision plastic shims (set of 5)
- DFLLENSHIELD Protective lens shield (set of 5)
- PosiTector gage body
- Protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Wrist strap
- (3) AAA alkaline batteries
- Convenient carrying case
- USB cable
- PosiSoft Software
- Long Form Certificate
- DFLSTDCSS Certified precision plastic shims (set of 8)
- Weight: 5 oz. without batteries
- Measurement Range (polymer coatings): 0.5 - 40 mils, 13 - 1000 μm
- Accuracy: +/- (0.1mil + 3% of reading), +/- (2μm + 3% of reading)
- Minimum Layer Thickness (for multiple-layer applications only): 0.5 mil, 13 μm (dependent on material being tested)
- Typical Applications: Automotive paint on plastic
- Probe: 200B
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 5.25" x 1.1"
- The PosiTector 200 B internal software (firmware) can be updated by simply connecting it via USB to an internet connected computer running PosiSoft Desktop. Performing periodic updates ensure your gage has the latest features and functionality.
- It is recommended that the ultrasonic couplant gel is wiped clean from the probe surface after each use. A soft dry or damp cloth is recommended for cleaning.
- Full Guide Manual - https://dl.defelsko.com/pdf/manuals/200-FullGuide-3.2.pdf
- Quick Guide Manual - https://dl.defelsko.com/pdf/manuals/200_QuickGuide-v3.4.pdf
- Web Manual - https://dl.defelsko.com/html-p/p200_web_manual.php