Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to MTRDCA8000PA
Acura Battery Diagnostic Station with AST/CVGM
Due to the global shortage of semiconductor chips, some electronic device orders may be delayed and placed on backorder. As soon as the stock of these parts returns to normal, your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible. Please contact the Tool and Equipment Program (1-888-424-6857) for status updates on all affected products.
Standard minimum 5 day lead-time.
Freight item - cannot be shipped next day air.
Acura Battery Diagnostic Station with AST Module, CVGM Vehicle Interface and Printer
The GR8-1100P AST is a complete battery solution for your shop, providing not only quick and efficient assessment of a batteries condition but now also allows you to run a starter and alternator test.
Same great unit you know and love with additional new features!
- Includes CVGM Vehicle Interface
- Wireless interface between vehicle and Midtronics GR8 Battery Diagnostic Station
- Captures and communicates to the GR8 the following: VIN, Engine RPMs, and Headlight Status
- Audible alert when connection with the GR8 has been lost
- Includes USB cable to support firmware updates
- Enables Automated Alternator Diagnostics
- Required Warranty Code as required by Acura Service Bulletin 12-001 (January 2012)
- Utilizes GR8 loads to full field test alternator
- Customized test by model
- Capable of Diagnosing all MY 2000 and later Acura Alternators
- Enables starter evaluation
- Wireless capable (pending future software development)
- Provides optimum battery testing and SOC (state-of-charge) in the shortest possible time to ensure battery performance for client vehicles or vehicles on the lot. Generates a battery warranty test code for all battery conditions
- Dynamic conductance technology combined with advanced charge control provides fast and accurate results
- MOSFET Soft Switch charging technology
- Integrated temperature sensor improves safety and diagnostic charging capabilities
- Honda customized algorithms for testing and charging
- Recovery charge mode helps recover hard-to-charge batteries
- Top-off charging lets you trickle-charge batteries when desired
- Integrated, roll-around cart design puts the controls at the user's level
- Integrated printer
- Acura AST Module
- MTRCVGM CVGM Vehicle Interface
- MTRA129 Charger Cable
- MTRA095 1 roll thermal printer paper (Reorder quantity is 6 roll/pkg.)
- MTRA018N Inductive Amp Clamp
- MTR130000185 Extended Serial Cable - 10 ft.
- MTRA141 Printer for GR8
- MTR214000007 GR-8 Wi-Fi Antenna
Battery Tester/Charger, CVGM Vehicle Interface, and Printer - free of defects in material and workmanship for 2 years
Battery Tester/Charger and Printer cables - free of defects in material, and workmanship for 1 year
- Charging current: 0-60 amps, 1 amp resolution; 80 peak amps
- Charging voltage: Up to 17 volts, 0.1 volt resolution
- Display: LCD graphics display
- Housing material: Acid-resistant ABS plastic
- Package dimensions: 660.4 mm W x 914.4 mm H x 482.6 mm D (26"W x 26"H x 19"D) on 762 mm x 762 mm (30" x 30") pallet
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Meets Acura requirements for battery testing
- The charger requires a dedicated 15-amp AC receptacle
- An extension cord should not be used unless absolutely necessary. If an extension cord must be used, make sure to follow the recommendation found on page 7 of the instruction manual
- To obtain service, contact Midtronics for a Return Authorization number, and return to Midtronics freight prepaid, USA Toll Free: 1-800-776-1995 Phone: 1-630-323-2800