Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Aqueous Parts Washer - Heated (Electric)
This environmentally responsible parts washer uses a non-toxic, water-based cleaning solution that is as effective as solvent-based chemicals. This minimizes maintenance effort and provides a satisfying experience and pleasant working environment.
- Breathe Easier - Cleaning solution carries a licensed Green Seal Certification Mark and is certified by the South Coast Air Quality Management District. Safer for your health and carries less VOC emissions. Your skin will also appreciate that there are no harsh chemicals in the solution.
- Environmentally Responsible - Take pride in owning a piece of equipment that carries the highest environmental certifications. Lessens the environmental impact for generations to come, taking care of our land, water and air resources. The biodegradable, non toxic water-based cleaning solutions makes this an environmentally responsible choice.
- Clean Parts - Experience cleaner parts with less effort. Let the cleaning solutions do the work, and spend less time scrubbing with wire brushes. The heated cleaning solution works effectively by relieving surface tension of the grime doing more of the work for you.
- Less Maintenance - Cleaning solutions lasts longer, minimizing bothersome solution changes and disposal requirements. Specially formulated solution does not absorb oil and dirt; while maintaining effectiveness and cleaning power. Cost-effective filtration system and internal oil skimmer captures contaminants, preserving the freshness of the cleaning solution.
- Clean parts with a pressurized cleaning spout
- Heated for additional effectiveness
- Polysateen drain filter to remove solids
- Heavy wall polyethylene tub and solid base
- Integral oil skimmer removes oil and grease from the cleaning solution
- PBA733 Water-Based Biodegradable Cleaning Solution - 5 Gallons
- Cleaning Concentrate Booster - One Gallon
One (1) year
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Reservoir Capacity: 20 gallons
- Power Source: Electric
- Overall Dimensions: 37"W x 42"H x 28"D (65"H when open)
- Inside Dimensions: 21"W x 10"H x 31-1/2"D
- Style: Tank
- Heater: 1500 Watts
- Output Pressure: 50 p.s.i.
- Volume: 325 gal/h