Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
X9 On-Car Brake Lathe Package
The PFM X9 combines Pro-Cut’s best existing technologies, like the patented PFM one button computerized compensation system and the 4 wheel-4 axis fully adjustable trolley, with a rigid new X-Frame lathe chassis, powerful belt driven high-torque drivetrain and super bright 6 LED light to give you a clear path to higher profits! Comes with DRO display that includes live run-out, productivity tracking, and lathe diagnostics.
- Includes on-site training and installation
- Includes BrakeSaver point of sale marketing material which provides exceptional Return on Investment (ROI); 4-6 months is common in busier shops
- Patented one touch lateral run out (LRO) compensation. Press one button and the latest PFM lathes compensate in less than 20 seconds.
- DRO “Live” digital computer displays actual live LRO of machine & tracks number of compensations and duration
- Custom calibrated rate sensor locks lathe in at .001” or less LRO every time you compensate for factory perfect cuts
- Cross platform compatible computer & wiring harness allows use of plug & play G2X measuring Cutting Head & full GYR Technology Package.
- 4 Wheel, 4 Axis, adjustable trolley
- Working range of 21” to 43” allows the use on any lift or no lift
- 6 LED on-board work light improves technician safety and efficiency in dark wheel wells
- X9 on-car brake lathe and fixed post trolley
- DRO computer box (accepts G2X/GYR upgrades)
- PCI50220 Speed-Lock cutting head
- PCI503ADPHO Honda/Acura 3 Piece Adapter Package
- PCI50ACCHON Honda/Acura Accessory Kit
- Maximum Rotor Diameter: 16.4"
- Spindle Speed: 118 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 0.020" / side
- Start-up Torque: 73 ft. lbs
- Motor: : 1.00 HP
- Working Height Range: 21" - 43"
- Maximum Rotor Thickness: 1.75"
- Minimum Rotor Thickness: 0.2"
- Carriage Speed: : 0.005" / rev.
- Maximum Friction Face: 3.3"
- Electrical Supply: : 120v / 1 ph / 60Hz
- Feed Distance: 6.70" (7.44” Opt.)
- Shipping Weight: : 200 lbs.
Ensure the bores of the adapters are clean and free of rust build-up. Proper mounting requires the removal of rust and debris from vehicle hub.
- The specially designed three piece Honda/Acura Adapter Package (PCI503ADPHO) must be used on X9 to achieve Honda/Acura refinishing requirements.
Meets Honda/Acura on-car brake rotors refinishing requirements, the only approved method to refinish front rotors. Refer to Service Bulletin 00-088 for Honda, and 00-037 for Acura.