Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Torque Wrench, QD Twist-Handle Type (1/4" Dr, 1 - 6 N·m)
1/4" Drive, QD Series Twist-Handle Type Torque Wrench
The QD Series of click-type Torque Instruments feature an innovative design that provides consistently accurate readings and rugged, trouble-free performance. The torque value is preset by turning the handle in a clockwise or counter-clockwise direction and then "clicks" when the user pulls and achieves the preset value.
- Each wrench includes a certificate of calibration.
- Each factory-calibrated torque instrument is certified to meet ASME B107.300-2010 (B107.14) and was calibrated on a torque standard traceable to the National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST).
- All QD Series Torque Instruments are accurate to ±4% clockwise and ±6% counter clockwise from 20% of full scale to full scale unless otherwise noted.
- QD models with an "A or B" suffix have roll-marked scales for better performance and visibility in varying light conditions.
- The QD Series features maintenance free, high strength, sealed ratchet heads which keeps out dirt and moisture.
- Minimal friction "hour glass" cam retains and releases lubricant where needed to reduce friction.
- The instrument can not be accidentally disassembled if wound down past scale.
- Knurled handle provides a secure and non-slip grip.
- Plastic storage case included for safe transport and storage.
One (1) year.
- Gear Teeth: 36
- Head Depth: 7/16"
- Head Style: Fixed Ratchet
- Head Width: 7/8"
- Drive: 1/4"
- Increments: .05 N·m
- Length: 9-7/8"
- Range: 1 - 6 N·m
- Swing Arc: 10º