Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Torque Screwdriver (Adjustable), 5 - 40 in.-lbs.
Ideal tool for low torque assemblies, precision applications and dash/under dash work on most vehicles.
- Driver accepts all standard 1/4" hex screwdriver bits
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch free-wheels 90 degrees when set torque is achieved
- Accuracy is +/- 6% from 20-100% of full scale in clockwise direction
- Lightweight, rugged construction features red anodized aluminum body with stainless-steel shank
- Comfortable ergonomic tri-lobe grip and magnetic bit retention
- Textured body provides a nonslip grip
- Not supplied with certificate of calibration
GMB3042 Power Drive Adapter (1/4" Dr, 2")
- Range: 5 - 40 in-lb. (56 - 451 N·cm)
- Length: 6-11/16"
- Increments: 0.5 in-lb.