Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
ArcticPRO ACX2180H R-134a Refrigerant Handling System
ArcticPRO® ACX2180H R-134a Refrigerant Handling System - Complete R-134a Refrigerant Reclaim and Recharge system for Combustion Engine and Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
Features and Benefits
- Bright 7” capacitive touch screen and intuitive user interface
- Easy to see in any lighting condition. Machine status and maintenance item status instantly visible on screen.
- Context sensitive information makes it easy for technician to perform necessary tasks with minimal training.
- Status Indicator - LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop
- Large flashing multi-color machine operation indicator visible for hundreds of feet away lets everyone no the AC machine is operating normally or may need attention. Eliminates having to babysit the AC machine during service
- Smart - iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions
- Technician initiating the AC service can monitor the status and progress on the AC service from miles away, allowing other vehicle work to be performed during an AC service.
- Included 150 lb. Filter
- Large capacity filter for servicing more vehicles with one filter.
- Best in Class Serviceability - New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- Whether its filter or oil maintenance, calibration or repair, the ACX2180H is designed and built to be easy to access and service. Saving time and money.
- Automatic Updates - Wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Wireless updates significantly decrease the risk of missing important updates or missing physical media being shipped to dealerships.
- Best communication with Dealership on need for updates
- Remote Support for Technicians - Allows MAHLE to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- If it’s a user error, a maintenance issue or a component failure, the remote access to the machine speeds diagnosis and ensures accurate repair. Minimizing downtime, frustration and cost.
- Certified. For high voltage compressor service
- Allows AC service on any type of vehicle regardless of powertrain; gas, diesel or electric.
- Thermal Printer - Retains valuable service records, network printing capability to print services provided for customer.
- Easily provide the customer, retain with repair order hardcopy, with an immediate printout of the completed AC service
- Network Printing - Print over your shop network to a remote printer
- Machine offers increased convenience to be able to print to a network printer
RTI02680785 ACX Machine Dust Cover, 026 80785 00
RTI36083254 Replacement High-Capacity Combo Filter, 360 83254 00
RTI36083110 Thermal Printer Paper, 5 Pack, 360 83110 00
RTI01180070 Vacuum Pump Oil (1 Quart), 011 80070 00
Two years parts and labor.
- Certifications: SAE J2788, SAE J2099, UL 1963
- Charge Performance: +/- 0.5 oz. at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
- Charging Cylinder : 30 lb. (13.6 kg) DOT
- Compressor: 3/8 HP-0.279kW
- Dimensions: 47"H x 29"W x 29"D
- Filter Drier Capacity: 150 LB (75 kg)
- Hoses: 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Hybrid Function: Certified
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Operating Ranges: 50° to 122° F (10° to 50° C)
- Operation: Fully automatic
- Power Source: 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Recovery Performance: 95% at 70° to 75°F (21° to 24°C) within 30 minutes
- Vacuum Pump: 120 VAC - 60 HZ - 12 AMP
- Weight: 215 lbs. (98 kg)