Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Serpentine Belt Tensioner Tool
This unique tool was designed to reach down through the engine compartment in areas not easily accessed with conventional tools. This tool has a specific "clock" angle of the 6 point 19 mm end with carefully calculated handle geometry enabling access to the hydraulic dampener tensioner. These hydraulic tensioners can be found on the 2006 and later Civic and many other Honda cars and trucks. This tool won't strip the hex on these hydraulic tensioners. The thing 12 point 14 mm end of the tool, couples with unique handle geometry gives access to the adjuster on the 2003 and later Honda Element as well as the Honda Fit with the right motor mount removed. This tool was not designed for hybrid vehicles.
- Fits 2006 & later Civics
- Works on most Honda and Acura serpentine belt tensioners
- 6 point 19 mm end won't strip the aluminum hex on belt tensioner
- 12 point 14 mm end for extremely tight spaces
- Carefully calculated handle geometry for easy access to tensioner
- Allows for top access to vehicle
- Length: 21-1/2"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.