Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Honda/Acura Front Compliance Bushing R&R Tool
NOTE: Item being redesigned, replacement will not be available until late December 2020. Please check back for update.
This unique Front Compliance Bushing R&R (Remove and Replace) Tool was designed to aid in the removal of the front lower control arm compliance bushings both 65 mm and 74 mm sizes found on many Honda/Acura vehicles. Over time the front compliance bushings wear out and rip causing the vehicle to have a knock, pop, or squeak form the front suspension. This tool allows the technician, with minimal effort, to remove and reinstall these bushings.
- Removes and reinstalls compliance bushings on the vehicle
- Made form high-quality heat treated steel with professional black finish
Allows quick and easy removal and reinstallation of compliance bushings on the vehicle. No shop press or additional tools are needed.
- SCP681002 Bushing R&R Piston
- SCP681005C 2.0 x 9" Long Bolt - 14 mm
- SCP681006C Bushing R&R Cup - 59 mm
- SCP681007C Bushing R&R Cup - 74 mm
- SCP681008C 2.0 x 45 mm Long Nut - 14 mm
- SCP68100BK Bolt and Nut Kit
- SCP681000TR Blow Molded Plastic Box
Free from defects in material and workmanship for one year. There is no implied or expressed warranty for damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse, or use of an impact gun. Final determination of defects shall be made by the manufacturer.
- Acura Model Applications: 65 mm bushings: MDX 2000-2006
- Honda Model Applications: 74 mm bushings: Accord 2003-2007
- Honda Model Applications: 65 mm bushings: Civic 2001-2005, CRV 2002-2006, Element 2003-2006, Pilot 2003 & Later, Odyssey 2005 & later, Ridgline 2006 & later
- Acura Model Applications: 74 mm bushings: TL 2000-2007
- Cuts time off of replacing compliance bushings by allowing on-car service.