Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
10K Wide In-Ground Lift with Electric Vehicle Footpad Kit
NOTE: Designed for lifting electric vehicles from some EV manufacturers.
The EW1020 can handle some of the widest cars currently on the market. 3-stage front & rear arms, no bolster to drive over, and easier installation thanks to only needing one concrete pour instead of the current three.
Features and Benefits
- Provides ample drive-through clearance when servicing wide-bodied and electric vehicles.
- Bolster-Free Design
- Allows for unobstructed space below the vehicle, which is essential when servicing electric vehicle battery packs.
- True 3-Stage Arms
- Improves the lift's arm reach and reduces having to re-spot the vehicle.
- CLFPB2270 Premium Double-telescoping Polyurethane Screw Pads, Standard for Challenger 10,000 lb. Capacity 2-Post and Inground Lifts
- CLFTFPK Electric Vehicle Footpad Kit (Set of 4). Required for Electric Vehicles.
1 year labor, 2 years parts, 5 years structural
- Air Supply Requirements: 90-120 PSI
- Arm Configuration: 3-Stage Front / Rear
- Arm Reach: Minimum: 20" / Maximum: 42"
- Drive Thru Clearance: 88"
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Maximum Load Per Arm: 2,500 lbs.
- Overall Width: 117-1/2"
- Plunger Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Recommended Bay Size: 14' Wide x 24' Deep
- Required Ceiling Height: 12'
- Rise Height: 78"
- Rise Time: 41 seconds
- Screw Pad Height: 4" - 6-1/8"
- Standard Motor / Voltage: 2HP, 208V-230V
- Stroke: 72"