Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Acura Computer Memory Saver
With the Acura Computer Memory Saver, you can quickly and accurately preserve your customer's vehicle memory settings when replacing a vehicle battery. No more writing down individual radio presets and security code, resetting the navigation system and clock, or performing the idle relearn procedure. The Acura Computer Memory Saver is portable and easy to connect to the vehicle's DLC. It saves more than just memory; it saves time, too!
- Maintains vehicle's memory by connecting to the vehicle's 16-pin DLC. NOTE: ON 1993-95 models with 3-pin DLC, use the 16-pin to 3-pin DLC adapter cable.
- Power on/off switch
- LED light with indicate if a complete connection is made to the battery
- LED lights indicate when the EZRMS4000H's internal battery requires charging
- Current supplied by one 4.5-amp hour-sealed lead acid battery included inside unit
- Protected by 4-amp circuit breaker
- EZRBICORD Built-in Charging Cord - Allows for charging of the newer version of the EZRMS4000
- EZR00504 OBD II Wire Harness
- Instruction Manual
This tool is intended for battery replacement only. Do not use this tool to power any "key-on" or accessory circuits. Do not use this tool while performing other service repairs or diagnostics.
- DRW16PFH3P 16-pin to 3-pin DLC Adapter Cable
- EZRMS4000CHG 120V AC Charger - Allows for charging of the early version EZRMS4000
- Weight: 6 lbs. 4 oz.