Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Toughpad FZ-Q2 256 GB SSD
For Honda and Acura Dealers:
DST-i and i-HDS software require laptops with a Microsoft Windows 7 or later operating system. Check the "Wireless Information" under "Service/Service Bay" on iN for the latest information.
For aftermarket users:
DST-i and i-HDS software require laptops with a Microsoft Windows 7 or later operating system. For more details, refer to Service Express at https://techinfo.honda.com. Click on the first link below Diagnostic Tools, reference the material for Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) Suite.
From the industry leader in reliability comes the Panasonic Toughpad® FZ-Q2 2-in-1 Windows® 10 PC. Built with the rugged durability consumers have come to expect from Toughbook, this PC is designed for users who need more from their computer than what a typical consumer device can provide.
Enhanced with features like a superior battery life and additional ports, the Toughpad FZ-Q2 semi-rugged 2-in-1 tablet also possesses a full HD display with an anti-reflective touchscreen along with a spill-resistant keyboard to maximize usability in the field or in the office.
- Semi-rugged fanless design for dust and dirt resistance
- Attachable backlit keyboard with handle
- Serviceable SSD (solid-state drive) and long life battery
- Stable product life cycle ideal for long term deployments and custom development
- Windows 10 will allow you to quickly toggle “tablet mode” for use without keyboard.
Three year Toughbook Preferred warranty on Toughpad® FZ-Q2
- Battery Charging Time: 2.5 hours
- Battery Operation: : 9 hours
- Dimensions: 13.4"(W) x 0.8"(H) x 8.7"(D)
- Display: 12.5" Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Hardware: : Intel® Core™ m5-6Y57, Dual Core, vPro™ Processor
- Memory & Storage: : 8GB on board; 256 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Power Supply: : Li-Ion battery pack - 7.6V, 4740mAh
- Software: : Windows® 10 Pro
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Use the FZ-Q2 with your DST-i VCI on your wireless network for truly cable-free, tablet PC diagnostics.
- When reprogramming control modules, a USB connection is required with your DST-i VCI and tablet.