Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to MTRCPX900PBARA
ED-18V3 Acura Battery Tester
Due to the global shortage of semiconductor chips, some electronic device orders may be delayed and placed on backorder. As soon as the stock of these parts returns to normal, your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible. Please contact the Tool and Equipment Program (1-888-424-6857) for status updates on all affected products.
Standard minimum 5 day lead-time
The new ED-18V3 is the next generation of the ED-18s. Bringing you the latest hand-held battery tester capabilities, it's suite of new features will enhance your service drive and shop's daily battery testing demands.
- On board bar code scanner to capture the VIN and/or stock number
- User friendliness - operates very similar to previous ED-18s
- Faster processor and enhanced internal memory
- Laser aiming for improved battery temperature reading
- New 10' heavy duty cables and clamps
- Larger 128 x 128 pixel graphics display
- Rechargeable batteries
- Protective boot for improved durability
- Cable integrity detection technology routinely tests the cable and compensates for any deterioration to maintain accuracy of tests.
- USB connectivity for data backup and software updating
- Easy to use and no new training required
- VIN/Model/Year are printed on test results providing helpful information to clients and warranty clerk.
- Improved durability to minimize downtime
- Improved battery temperature reading with the Laser Aiming feature
- The ED-18V3 does not require a connection to a PC to update. With the software update downloaded onto a USB flash drive, you can go wherever the ED-18V3 is to update it.
- Acura ED-18V3 Battery Tester and Cradle
- Instruction Manual, English
- MTRA314 ED-18V3 A/C Charger
- MTRA20208001 ED-18V3 Rechargeable Battery Pack
- MTRA211 ED-18V3 Heavy-Duty Battery Test Cable Set, 10 feet
- MTRA238 ED-18V3 Printer Roller
- MTRA324 ED-18V3 WiFi Module - Replacement Part
- MTRA210 ED-18V3 Bar Code Scanner - Replacement Part
- Extra Roll of Thermal Printer Paper (1)
- MTRA033 Lead Terminal Adapters - 2 Sets
- MTRA156 Soft Case
- MTRA018 Amp Clamp
- MTRA689 ED-18V3 Cradle with A/C Charger (wall-mount)
- MTRA126 DMM Probe
- MTRA095 Thermal Printer Paper - 6 Pack
The manufacturer provides one year limited warranty on the tester and on the cables.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
- Dimensions: 17"L x 5.8"W x 3.4"H (431.8mm x 147.3mm x 86.3mm) without cables
- Display: 128 x 128 pixel backlit monochrome LCD graphics display
- Housing Material: ABC AG15A1 (UL-94 HB)
- Internal Batteries: Rechargeable battery pack (Equivalet of 6 AA-sized batteries - 7.2V total)
- Internal Flash: 2 MB
- Internal Memory: 384 KB
- Keypad: Alpha-numeric / 4-directional keys / (2) soft keys / Print key / Power key
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F - +122°F (0°C - +50°C)
- Power Jack: Female barrel receptacle jack - 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm (Provides power to the tester's communications module and charges internal battery pack)
- Real Time Clock (RTC): 120 mAh lithium type with internal back up battery
- Relative Humidity: 45%; Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -4°F - 257°F (-20°C - +125°C)
- USB Communication: Type "A" Connector; Type "B" Connector
- Weight (with printer and paper roll): 3.6 lbs. (1.0 kg)
- At the end of the day be sure to charge the ED-18v3 batteries using only the supplied A/C Charger labeled with the ED-18v3 logo to avoid damaging it.
- To backup Shop and Tech information and to perform software updates, you'll need a USB flash drive.