Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to MTRGR8ASTAMA
Acura Battery Diagnostic Station
The Acura Diagnostic Battery Station with Printer is a complete battery solution for your shop providing quick and efficient assessment of battery condition.
- Provides optimum battery testing and SOC (state-of-charge) in the shortest possible time to ensure battery performance for client vehicles or vehicles on the lot. Generates a test code for all battery conditions.
- Dynamic conductance technology combined with advanced charge control provides fast and accurate results.
- MOSFET Soft Switch charging technology.
- Integrated temperature sensor improves safety and diagnostic charging capabilities.
- Acura customized algorithms for testing and charging.
- Recovery charge mode helps recover hard-to-charge batteries.
- Top-off charging lets you trickle-charge batteries when desired.
- New integrated, roll-around cart design puts the controls at the user's level.
- Internal printer.
- MTRA129 Charger Cable
- MTR095A 1 roll thermal printer paper (Reorder quantity is 6 roll/pkg.)
- Battery Diagnostic Station
NOTE: MTRGR811AMA is available with AST Module. See MTRGR8ASTAMA
Battery Tester/Charger and Printer - free of defects in material and workmanship for 2 years
BatteryTester/Charger and Printer cables - free of defects in material, and workmanship for 1 year
- Charging current: 0-60 amps, 1 amp resolution; 80 peak amps
- Charging voltage: Up to 17 volts, 0.1 volt resolution
- Display: LCD graphics display
- Housing material: Acid-resistant ABS plastic
- Package dimensions: 660.4 mm W x 914.4 mm H x 482.6 mm D (26"W x 26"H x 19"D) on 762 mm x 762 mm (30" x 30") pallet
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Meets Acura requirements for battery testing
- The charger requires a dedicated 15-amp AC receptacle
- An extension cord should not be used unless absolutely necessary. If an extension cord must be used, make sure to follow the recommendation found on page 7 of the instruction manual
- To obtain service, contact Midtronics for a Return Authorization number, and return to Midtronics freight prepaid, USA Toll Free: 1-800-776-1995 Phone: 1-630-323-2800