Acura Dealers: Please enter the site from the iN or eMall system for dealer specific content and pricing
Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to STNACURA10
Acura Special Tools Storage Cabinets (Tall Cabinets)
Item Number: STNACURA04A Supplier: SWS VIDMARLISTA
Acura Special Tools Storage Cabinets - 2 Tall Cabinets, 19 Drawers
- Two tall cabinets with 19 drawers, featuring dedicated compartments for current Special Tools storage and room for future expansion. Includes one magnetic tool holder.
- All cabinets are lockable, with keyed alike locks.
- Fully extendable drawers, each have a 400 lb. tool capacity.
- Large legible labels identify the contents of each drawer by tool category. (i.e. Engine, Suspension/Brake, etc.)
- Laminated drawer liners identify the contents of each compartment with a photo of the tool and its tool number.
- Adding new Special Tools is easily done with the adjustable compartment design, tool stickers and extra dividers.
- Heavy-duty construction. Manufactured by Stanley Vidmar, dedicated to quality and value.
- Kick plates cover front and rear base to prevent loss of small objects under the cabinet.
- Built-in pallet base for easy moving.
- Excellent alternative to tool boards if wall space is not available.
- Consolidation of all Special Tools in a minimal area.
- Maximum security for all your Special Tools--cuts down on lost tools and costly replacements.
- Keep technicians on the job--not looking for misplaced tools.
- System versatility provides room for future expansion.
- Inventory at a glance.
- Easy way to locate tools-- just look up the tool number on the supplied index, go to the drawer number indicated to find the tool by the tool number in the compartment.
- Cabinets are supplied with the drawer liners and partition/dividers already installed, reducing setup time.
Lifetime warranty excluding labels and drawer liners
- Dimensions: 59" h x 60" w x 30" d
- Weight: 1,255 lbs.
- Tool boards have been discontinued as of January 1, 2001 and will no longer be supported.
- Cabinets are configured specifically for Honda and Acura Special Tools and are not interchangeable.