Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Marksman™ II Ultrasonic Leak Detector
Standard minimum 25 day lead-time.
The Marksman™ II Ultrasonic Leak Detector features advanced heterodyne circuitry and "Sound Signature Technology" to convert and amplify inaudible ultrasonic sounds into audible "natural" sounds. Provides quick diagnosis of leaks and defects before they become major breakdowns!
- Pinpoint air break leaks, gear and bearing wear in wheel hubs, transmissions, transfer cases, differentials, compressed air, vacuum, electric motors and other pressurized leaks quickly and effortlessly
- 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm easily pinpoint the exact problem source
- Laser pointer to help pinpoint the source of pressurized leaks
- Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise. Ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity and simplifies operation.
- Adjustable touch-control sensitivity pad and power switch.
- Checks for electrical discharge associated with insulation breakdown, carbon tracking and arcing
- Unique ultrasonic emitter helps locate faulty seals, gaskets and weatherstripping in passenger cabs, trailers and other non-pressurized enclosures
- Ideal for detecting air brake leaks, compressed air leaks, vacuum leaks, tire leaks, gear and bearing wear, electrical discharge, exhaust leaks, refrigerant leaks, cabin seal, and gasket integrity.
- ABS Battery Life: approx. 165 hours
- Circuitry: Solid state
- Frequency Response: 36,000 - 44,000 Hz
- Headphones: Full-size, noise attenuating
- Housing: Chemical-resistant
- Power Requirements: (2) D cell alkaline batteries (included)
- Sensitivity: Detects leaks from orifices as small as 0.004" at 5.0 psi, from a distance of 12"
- Weight with Batteries: 15 lbs. (680 g)