Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Oil Deflector - Light Green
This tool makes routine oil filter replacement quicker, cleaner, and easier by guiding the used oil directly into the waste oil receptacle, preventing oil from entering the holes in the sub frame and later leaking out onto your client’s garage floor. This oil deflector was designed especially for the all-new turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine in the Type S models.
Features and Benefits:
- New Coupling Design
- To easily and securely attach around the oil filter
- Extended Spout with Hose
- Ensures waste oil is kept away from the sub frame and suspension components
- Vibrant Color-coded Anodized Finish
- Maximum visibility to reduce the chances of leaving the oil deflector on the vehicle after us
- Oil Deflector, Light Green
- Drain Hose
- 2021 - 2022 TLX Type S
- 2022 MDX Type S
Five (5) years against defects in material and workmanship.
- Locate the 3 ribs around the oil filter on the engine block.
- Slide the oil deflector over the oil filter and align the 3 notches on the oil deflector to the ribs on the engine.
- Push the left side of the oil deflector firmly against the engine.
- Press the right side until the two remaining notches bottom out on the engine.
NOTE: Do not place the oil filter on the oil drain, as the weight may cause the oil deflector to dislodge.