Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
DST-i Vehicle Communication Interface
Standard minimum 5-7 day lead-time
NOTE: DST-i and i-HDS software require laptops with a Microsoft Windows 10 or later operating system. For more details, refer to Service Express at https://techinfo.honda.com. Click on the first link below Diagnostic Tools, reference the material for Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS) Suite.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY FOR USE IN THE U.S.
NOTE: The Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS) Software Package is not included in the cost of the DST-i. First order the DST-i. Then software must be ordered separately through the Honda ServiceExpress site:
Click here to select and purchase an i-HDS Software Subscription.
DENSO is a key supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems, and components for Honda/Acura. DENSO now offers a robust and ergonomically designed pass-through interface to diagnose Honda/Acura vehicles at an affordable price. The DST-i connects to a PC for use with HDS and i-HDS. The DST-i with WiFi can either connect to a PC via a 3 meter USB cable, or wirelessly over 802.11b/g/n 2.4 Ghz WiFi.
- Fast wireless communication with high speed networks (b, g, and n)
- Smaller, ergonomic design with illuminated buttons
- 50% lighter than the previous pass-through interface, 0.77 lbs. (350g) vs 1.50 lbs. (680g)
DST-i tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase. The SD Card is warranted to be free from defects in material workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. Each cable product is sold without warranty.
- CPU: 32-bit RISC microcomputer
- Dimensions: 160 mm W x 110 mm H x 45 mm D
- External Interface- DC Jack: Option port for function expansion
- External Interface- SD Memory Card: Slot x 1 (supporting SC and SDHC memory cards)
- External Interface- Vehicle Communication: ISO9141, CAN, P-Line, Diag-X, Diag-H, SCS, WEN
- External Interface- Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11b / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11n (24 GHz band) compliant
- Input Device - Operation Keys: 6 keys
- LCD Display Color: Max. 260000 colors
- LCD Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240 dots)
- LCD Size: 3.5" TFT color LCD
- Memory- Built in Flash ROM: 16 MB
- Memory- SDRAM: 16 MB
- Memory-EEPROM: 32 KB
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% (No condensation)
- Operating Temperature [Storage Temperature]: 0 to 50°C [-20 to 70°C]
- Power Consumption: Normally 1.5 W (12 VDC), Max. 2.5 W (12 VDC)
- USB Power (BUS power): DC 4.75 to 5.25 V
- Vehicle Power Supply: DC 6.8 to 32V (Datalink cable) (36 V:within one hour)
- Weight: Approx.350 g