Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to TRPTP9367L
Marksman™ II Ultrasonic Leak Detector
The Marksman™ II Ultrasonic Leak Detector features advanced heterodyne circuitry and "Sound Signature Technology" to convert and amplify inaudible ultrasonic sounds into audible "natural" sounds. Provides quick diagnosis of leaks and defects before they become major breakdowns!
- Convenient, easy-to-use, touch-control sensitivity pad and power switch
- 5-LED signal-intensity indicator and audible alarm easily pinpoint the exact problem source
- Internal Noise Control (INC) ensures tool is unaffected by ambient noise. Ideal for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Self-adjusting Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry enhances sensitivity and simplifies operation
- Ideal for detecting refrigerant leaks in an A/C system without the system being charged with refrigerant, vacuum leaks, cabin seals, compressed air leaks, tire leaks, EVAP system leaks, gear and bearing wear, electrical discharge, exhaust leaks, and gasket integrity
- ABS Battery Life: approx. 165 hours
- Circuitry: Solid state
- Frequency Response: 36,000 - 44,000 Hz
- Headphones: Full-size, noise attenuating
- Housing: Chemical-resistant
- Power Requirements: (2) D cell alkaline batteries (included)
- Sensitivity: Detects leaks from orifices as small as 0.004" at 5.0 psi, from a distance of 12"
- Weight (with batteries): 15 lbs. (680 g)